In order to get the most out of working with each other I feel it’s important to set some ground rules. I’ve outlined
below my key roles and responsibilities as your coach throughout our time together. AND I have clearly stated what
I expect from you as one of my clients. Please read this document carefully before signing. And, if there is anything
you disagree with, or feel uncertain about please let me know immediately.
- I must work with you one-on-one to work to create a customized game/action plan to get you crystal clear about your goals, and know exactly what to do throughout the programme to achieve these goals.
- I must hold you to a higher standard than you hold yourself and keep you accountable to your best results.
- I must train you in the latest strategies for Nutrition, Training, Lifestyle, and Mindset every month through various content through our private community support group.
- I must listen and respond to any of your questions.
- I must connect you with your new community group, a high-performance, a high-support community of like-minded individuals that meets online 24/7.
- I must critique your workouts and nutrition so it’s easy to follow and better than you could do on your own.
- I must coach you every week, so you are never more than 7 days away from the answers you need.
- I must give you access to the private community group and provide you with regular content, ask you if there are any questions that I can help you with and engage with the group when questions are asked.
- I must give you the latest strategies, tactics, and tools in an easy-to-use how-to format that makes implementation a breeze.
- I must help you plan your goals, and work with you every month to make them happen.
- I must treat you with class and care in every interaction and work to bring out your best.
- I must apologize if I ever let you down and do my best to make it right.
- I must not let you off. Because if I let you off, I let you down.
- (For in-person coaching) If I am ever away or on holiday, I will work on a plan with you to spread your coaching sessions over the course of the month to ensure you don’t miss out. You will have access to the gym we coach out of and I will also provide you with your coaching sessions via the coaching software we use to help keep you on track. This way you can still train, have unlimited support and accountability from me, access to the members lab and our private community support group.
- You must be quick to implement, quick to ask for help when you need it, and quick to share your wins and lessons.
- I’d like you to post and tag me on social media (i.e insta stories etc.) when starting your training sessions. I am in the business of helping people and by you posting on social media helps create more awareness of me and my brand.
- You must keep your commitment to the length of time you signed up for coaching (if there was an agreement on the length of coaching), participating fully, and paying your program fees on time, and in full or by agreed subscription via stripe. No refunds will be issued. If you have signed up for the split payments, these payments will automatically be requested every month. This will save us tons of hassle.
- If you are not starting your coaching programme right away, you will be required to pay a €50-100 non-refundable deposit to hold your coaching position.
- If you’re looking to cancel your coaching programme early after making a commitment to a length of time of coaching, you will be required to pay a cancellation fee worth 1 month coaching fee for a minimum of a 90-day programme commitment and 4 month’s coaching fee for our 12-month program. If you are on a rolling monthly coaching term after your fixed term coaching, please provide 30 days notice to cancel your coaching.
- For our check-in process - you will have the opportunity to check in with me privately via our check-in form. You will receive a weekly reminder to update your weekly progress so that I can review your progress and make any changes I feel are needed. On the last Thursday of each month you will have with the opportunity to check in via message your coaching software app. I will provide you with personalized feedback via message on the our coaching software app (Trainerize).
- You will be required to upload your progress pictures weekly so that I can be quick to make any necessary changes to your action steps to ensure you continue to make incredible progress. You will be notified via message on the coaching software app (Trainerize) to upload your progress pictures.
There are 2 ways to communicate with me:
- The Private Female Confidence Support Community Support Group on Facebook where you have unlimited support to ask any questions you feel you may be struggling with.
- You can message me via message on the coaching software app (Trainerize) so our conversation will stay private. We will get back to you with the best possible solution to ensure you continue to progress. You must not use Facebook messenger or Instagram messenger or text message to communicate with me regarding coaching.
- You must not take offense to critical feedback. Everything on this coaching platform, including my feedback, is designed to help you achieve your goals.
- If I ask (I don’t ask everyone), I’d like you to try and refer at least three like-minded people of your caliber. This means I spend less time looking for clients and more time helping you achieve your ultimate goals. You will be rewarded through my referral scheme.
- You must complain if I ever do something to upset you. This gives us an opportunity to apologize and make things right.
- Please be aware you are paying for a coaching service and solutions to your biggest challenges/problems and not just a session-by-session basis. You receive 3 elements to your plan – coaching, content, and community. Your coaching sessions are just one piece of the puzzle.
- 30-day money back guarantee. To avail your money back guarantee after 30 days you need to adhere to the coaching plan provided to you and show proof to the following: - adherence to your nutrition and training plan, check in process, upload before and weekly progress pictures onto the coaching software app (Trainerize), for in person - book in on the required days and times and turn up to all coaching sessions without cancelling any sessions. Failure to apply to these terms cancels out your money back guarantee.
- (For in-person coaching) You must book all your sessions via the booking software (JB Members Lab) provided to you no later than Sunday evening. You must provide me with at least 24hrs cancellation notice. Failure to do so will result in a session missed and will not be reimbursed. You must be punctual at all times for all coaching sessions. I respect your business and ask that you respect my scheduling policies.
- (For in-person coaching) Again, it is up to you to plan your sessions ahead of time and any sessions missed cannot be transferred into a new coaching month/4- week term.
- (For in-person coaching) You will have set sessions (2 or 3 with an option to a 4th a weekly or 8-16 monthly/every 4 weeks, depending on which plan you have signed up to) every 4 weeks, so it is up to you to divide them up whatever way suits you best. If you have a holiday planned make sure to plan your sessions accordingly and use the coaching software as a way of maintaining your training while on holiday.
- It’s at John’s discretion to remove you from the coaching program and group for any reason should he believe it’s best for you, the group, or there’s been a conflict of interest/breach of terms. No refund will be provided from the program based on the nature of the program, the support, and the resources you are getting access to.